3D printing ideas and accessories

My husband and I worked on this charging station over the weekend. We will use this for a while and when we get around to a second version with better cord routing through the back we will share that. You can find it on OnShape by searching “relay charging station” or we may be able to print and ship in the future once we get the cord routing on the back correct. For now, I have decided to use electrical tape since it’s on the back. Lol.

This is so cool. I want this for my house. It really cleans up the look by hiding the cables. Are the magnetic ends of the cables set into the shelves?

Thanks! Yes. They snap in and the cord hides in the shelf. We just need to perfect the cord slots for the back. It was a lot of fun to make. We left an open slot for another relay in the future for our baby on the way. :blush:

So ingenious! And planning ahead! I love it! Congrats!

Wow! This is awesome! Thanks for sharing and welcome to The Neighborhood!

Any chance you’ll share the STL file? I’d love to print one for my house and OnShape seems to require a membership to even be able to look for an STL.

I would be happy to share it once we edit it. If I send you the file, I don’t know that you will be able to edit it. I did not know that OnShape required a subscription. I’m hoping to work on it this week and possibly next to perfect the cord slots and logo on top. I will be sure to post a link to the finished product. :blush: