Battery level indicator

feature
completed

It would be nice to know remaining battery percentage.
This is possible to view in companion app, but it would be nice to know through some means on the device itself.

I have found this on Relay website (https://relaygo.com) and I would love to see all 3 icons on Device List screen as shown here (Cellular coverage, Wi-FI coverage, Battery level) inside companion app.

Moderator’s Note: Combined subsequent posts with original topic to provide clarity.

This kind of screen would be awesome. It’s annoying to have to click an arrow to see each device’s status and then have to click again to see its location.

If you tap (press and release quickly) the main button on the Relay device it will display the battery percentage. The LED will turn white for a few seconds indicating the battery charge.

Since there is a way to do this, should I close this ides? @rayanki.kavitha

The “way to do this” is check the battery from the relay. The original feature request is to see (Cellular coverage, Wi-FI coverage, Battery level) all on one screen in the relay app.

That is still needed and desired in my opinion.

No tthis was the original.

but it would be nice to know through some means on the device itself.

There design suggestion is separate and since it is completely different, should be in it’s own suggestion.