As I’ve been looking through the Neighborhood and reading the survey responses, I have noticed mixed answers when it comes to how often you use your Relay devices. It has been interesting to read what activities you like to use your Relays for, and when you like to use them.
Some of you have said that you and your children have it with them the majority of the time, including at work and school during the week. Others have said they only use it about a quarter of the time during the week because they are not supposed to use devices in school or work, so they leave it at home during the day.
Most have said that their children have their Relays with them majorit of the time on the weekends, especially when out riding their bikes or playing around the neighborhood with their friends.
So, I am interested to know:
1. How often does your family use Relay?
2. Why do you choose to let your children have or not have them during the week? During the weekend?
3. Have you implemented any “rules” around when your children can and cannot access their Relays?
Additionally, with the current app version you are able to use the Relay app to track your devices’ locations, check their connection status and battery levels, as well as connect them to WiFi.
1. How (if at all) have you noticed your overall data usage changing by using the app? Do you notice much difference in the amount of data you were using before vs. what you are using now with your Relays?
2. How does it compare to your expectations of data usage? Does it use more, less, or exactly what you expected?
I am looking forward to hearing your feedback!