Just Added to Our Help Center: Relay Setup and Activation Guide

We heard your feedback about Relay setup! Check out this video with @denver as he walks you through setting up your Relays.

If you need help during the activation process, please visit the help.relaygo.com for tips and articles.

Hi there! I’m trying to activate my Relay and the app is stuck on the processing activation page. It just keeps telling me it’s going to take a few minutes. I did get the email from Relay saying everything had been set up, but when I went back into the app, it’s still on the processing page. When I push the talk button on my Relay it just gives me the code all over again. Could use some help … thanks!

Hey there! We definitely want to help with this right away. Please go ahead and try the steps outlined in this help article: Stuck on Activation Screen after Updating App – Relay Help Center Home

If those steps don’t resolve it, please go ahead and open a help ticket with us so our agents can further investigate this for you. If you’re unable to open that help ticket via the Relay app (due to the activations screen keeping you from it), you can also open a ticket with us by emailing help@relaygo.com.