Phantom Notifications

Hey there.
I recently updated my iOS app to 1.7.62 and now my phone is getting phantom notifications. I spent a lot of time turning on and off notifications for my different apps, and it is definitely (and unfortunately) the Relay iOS app. Have you heard of anyone else having this issue?
It may just be coincidental, but my kids also just figured out if they touch the backs of their Relays together, it makes some fun animal sounds. My 4-year-old spent a LOT of time doing this. So much so that the Relays stopped making the animal sounds :grimacing: … hopefully temporarily.
My question is - is the Relay app supposed to get some kind of notification each time the Relays are bumped together? and if so, is there just a back-log of notifications from that that I am experiencing?

The phantom notifications have been going on for over 12 hours and I get no actual banner or text notifications from the Relay app, just an alert sound and vibration. Also, If I turn off just the sound of the notification it seems to stop the phantom vibration as well. :man_shrugging:
Thanks

Relay Android and iOS App Update - v1.7.62 | 08/31/18

Hi Ben! Hmmm, those notifications definitely shouldn’t be occurring, especially not when each of the Relays are bumped together. Have you attempted to uninstall and re-install the Relay app onto your phone? That may be a good first step to try. If that doesn’t do the trick, go ahead and open a help ticket with us via the Relay app so our agents can investigate this a bit more. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Hello Relay Tem

I am new, just setup last week. And yes I get animal noises, a barking dog and an elephant sound. I thought it was a feature. I was trying to figure out how my 5yo got it to make those sounds when she was bringing them to me from the chargers. Glad to see someone else was having that same experience. I kind of like the sounds!

Thanks!

The animal sounds ARE a feature. They occur when the Relays are bumped together. What shouldn’t be happening is notifications of the app when the Relays are bumped.