Relay Accessory Design Contest

:mega: CALLING ALL DESIGNERS, INNOVATORS, AND RELAY ENTHUSIASTS!

We want to see (show us, don’t tell us) your best Relay accessory designs!

NOW through July 12th, we will be accepting submissions for visual representations of Relay accessory design ideas. There are 3 ways to enter your visual representation of your design idea:

• If you’re already a registered user here in The Neighborhood, you can submit by signing in and sending a direct message to our Contest Moderators.
  • If you’re not a registered community user, send an email to: contest@relaygo.com.
  • If you’d prefer to use social media, post your design picture on Instagram or Twitter using (both of) the hashtags #playrelay and #accessoriescontest .

Download and print our coloring page and draw your Relay accessory design.
Download our Relay 3-D model and make your accessory design come to life.

We will review each submission to determine three finalists. The three final entries will then be put to a vote here in The Neighborhood and on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/relaybyrepublic) from July 13, 2018 until July 20, 2018, 11:59 PM EST. The winning entry (“Grand Winner”) will be the one with the most votes on July 20, 2018, at 11:59 PM EST.

:trophy: The Grand Winner :trophy: will receive:

A 3-pack of Relays e1f95389 + 3 months of free service on each device

And their design will be the inspiration for a limited edition Relay accessory that goes into production!

:medal_sports: The two other finalists will receive a 2-pack of Relays + 1 month free service on each device :medal_sports:

:star: Be sure to register for your chance to vote on the three finalists! :star:

Submission Specifications:

• Your accessory design can be a hand-drawn sketch, a 3-D model, a model made of clay- whatever medium you want to use!
  • For complete rules and guidelines please see our Contest Rules and Regulations here.

REMINDER: Last day to submit for the Accessory Design Contest is THIS THURSDAY, July 12th!

I read the official rules but didn’t see anything mentioned about copyrighted material. I have a design that features something from a video game. It’s likely not admissible since there can be no way to sell it. Am I correct to guess this?

Hi @ViVi,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We’ve amended the Contest Rules to clarify that all entries must be created and owned by the entrant with no third-party intellectual property included.

If we use an image of a Relay itself in the entry, will it be disqualified (for using proprietary images)?

We’ll consider that an acceptable use. :sunglasses: Looking forward to what you come up with!

My son has come up with several ideas for Relay accessories and is wondering if it’s alright to include notes on his drawings explaining how his idea works.
Also, is there a limit to the number of entries we can email?

Notes would be great. There is no limit to the number of entries so long as each entry meets the requirements. It will be cool to see what your son has come up with!

I’m trying to submit my submission via email. I’m a registered user and it won’t let me send to the address in the field.

Are you able to submit via this link?

I have several ideas for ways to carry relay in a hands free way. One is to make a holder that can be clipped to the wasteband or a pocket. The second would be to put it in a holder that can be strapped to the upper arm using either an adjustable velcro strap or a stretchy band made of decorative wide elastic. The last would be on a lanyard around the neck. Just some ideas that came to mind.