CALLING ALL DESIGNERS, INNOVATORS, AND RELAY ENTHUSIASTS!
NOW through July 12th, we will be accepting submissions for visual representations of Relay accessory design ideas. There are 3 ways to enter your visual representation of your design idea:
- If you’re already a registered user here in The Neighborhood, you can submit by signing in and sending a direct message to our Contest Moderators.
- If you’re not a registered community user, send an email to: email@example.com.
- If you’d prefer to use social media, post your design picture on Instagram or Twitter using (both of) the hashtags #playrelay and #accessoriescontest .
We will review each submission to determine three finalists. The three final entries will then be put to a vote here in The Neighborhood and on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/relaybyrepublic) from July 13, 2018 until July 20, 2018, 11:59 PM EST. The winning entry (“Grand Winner”) will be the one with the most votes on July 20, 2018, at 11:59 PM EST.
The Grand Winner will receive:
A 3-pack of Relays + 3 months of free service on each device
And their design will be the inspiration for a limited edition Relay accessory that goes into production!
The two other finalists will receive a 2-pack of Relays + 1 month free service on each device
Be sure to register for your chance to vote on the three finalists!
- Your accessory design can be a hand-drawn sketch, a 3-D model, a model made of clay- whatever medium you want to use!
- For complete rules and guidelines please see our Contest Rules and Regulations here.