Relay is Now Available for Purchase!

Today, we could not be more excited to announce that Relay is now available for purchase :tada:!

Be sure to visit Relay by Republic Wireless to purchase Relays for you and your family. We’ve got 5 awesome colors to choose from.

Then, circle back here to The Neighborhood with any questions or comments you have. Let us know how you plan to use them, how many you purchased, what colors you picked, etc.

Placed a 3 pack order. I was hoping for quicker delivery than 4-6 weeks so that we would have it for early summer events, but looking forward to getting them ASAP!

I ordered some too. Considering the return policy, it’s relatively low-risk.

I hope to explore the myriad “adult” use cases that are so far being all but ignored, as well as do some thorough performance and coverage testing to see how they perform in areas of marginal cellular coverage. That and figure out the answers to some as-yet unanswered questions. Perhaps I’ll even write a review; I think thorough, well-written reviews by actual paying customers are important.

Speaking of coverage, I cannot seem to find a coverage map, nor even a coverage-checking tool.