Something went wrong error message

After testing out my daughter’s new Relay and using the app with my single account on both my phone and my husband’s, I am suddenly unable to send direct messages to the Relay. I can send using Everyone and I can send direct messages to my husband’s phone, just not the Relay with a direct message. Also, it cannot send any to me without being in Everyone channel. Very frustrating.

1 Like

I am having the same issue. Worked fine and then this occurred. But, it works in Everyone setting… Seems to automatically change to everyone

Workaround is to clear messages from all relays and devices by renaming them all. It resets them. Problem is that after a while it starts to happen again. Concern is that it might start when you’re unaware and you’re just not receiving messages. Safeguard would be to always use Everyone group chat but that does not support replay of missed messages or even the last message.

1 Like

That does work. I just changed my phones name. Once that occurred, it worked fine. Very odd

1 Like

Hi there @tntalk71 - that shouldn’t be happening. Have you reached out to our support team? Thary’d be more than happy to look into it. You can send them an email or send a message via the Relay app.

@vic.s I have. It was actually Paul and Adrian at different points suggesting I changed the names to clear the messages to proceed. And change them “back” as desired when it worked properly again.

1 Like